Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Taras Kochno
Dr. Taras Kochno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bradenton, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Kochno is affiliated with Mediplex Rehab Of BradentonBradenton, Fl, Newcare Of Venice-Skilled Nursting FacVenice Fl and Manatee Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Taras Kochno has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Taras Kochno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Cherian Sajan
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Bradenton, FL 0.72 mi15
Dr. Lihini Dalzell
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Bradenton, FL 1.52 mi5
Dr. Susan Aull
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Bradenton, FL 2.21 mi31