Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Taras Mahlay
Dr. Taras Mahlay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Royalton, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mahlay is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center, University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center and University Hospitals of Cleveland. Dr. Mahlay has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Taras Mahlay has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Taras Mahlay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Royalton, OH.
Dr. Kenneth Nekl
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
North Royalton, OH 0 mi29
Dr. Beena Sreekumar
North Royalton, OH 0 mi26
Dr. Thomas Barwacz
North Royalton, OH 0 mi1