Dr. Taras Napora Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Taras Napora?

Great, professional ER doctor

Posted on May 11th, 2014

This is in reference to him treating me in the Parma Community General Hospital ER, so some of the ratings would not apply, as he is not my regular doctor. He did a good job and was confident in his abilities in removing a stuck Nuvaring from my vagina. He told me he knew what a Nuvaring looked liked also, which was comforting to hear! Relief came when it was out, and I felt so much better, the pain lessened quickly. The triage nurse, older lady, with glasses, named Cheryl, was rude and tried to dissuade me from even being seen in this ER. She also tried to be controlling by asking irrelevant questions and being rude to me, I requested having another nurse. Thank you Doctor Taras. He rates excellent with me, just not the entire ER staff.

Posted on February 12th, 2016