A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tareef Abbasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tareef Abbasi, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tareef Abbasi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbasi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abbasi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tareef M Abbasi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tareef M. Abbasi practice?
- Dr. Tareef Abbasi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tareef Abbasi practices Internal Medicine near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Internists.