A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taref Alabed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taref Alabed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alabed graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alabed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alabed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Taref Alabed practice?
Dr. Taref Alabed practices Pediatrics near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Lincoln Park, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians.