A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taref Alabed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taref Alabed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alabed graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alabed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taref Alabed MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Taref Alabed practice?
- Dr. Taref Alabed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Taref Alabed practices Pediatrics near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Lincoln Park, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians.