A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Absi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Absi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Absi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Absi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Absi graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Absi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Absi MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tarek Absi practice?
- Dr. Tarek Absi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarek Absi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.