Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tarek Anjari
Dr. Tarek Anjari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crescent Springs, KY, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Anjari is affiliated with Saint Elizabeth Healthcare Fort Thomas, St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County and Saint Elizabeth Medical Center - South. He speaks English.
Dr. Tarek Anjari has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tarek Anjari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crescent Springs, KY.
Dr. Farzin Foruhari
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Crescent Springs, KY 0 mi18
Dr. Ronald Fragge
Allergy and Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Lakeside Park, KY 0.85 mi57
Dr. Manuel Villareal
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Lakeside Park, KY 0.85 mi30