A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Bittar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Bittar, Orthopaedic Surgeon, sports medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittar graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bittar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Bittar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tarek Bittar practice?
- Dr. Tarek Bittar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tarek Bittar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Chatsworth, CA.
See Valencia Orthopedic Surgeons.