A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Bittar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Bittar, Orthopaedic Surgeon, sports medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bittar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bittar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittar graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bittar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Bittar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tarek Bittar practice?
- Dr. Tarek Bittar has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarek Bittar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Orthopedic Surgeons.