A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Bittar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Bittar, Orthopaedic Surgeon, sports medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittar graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bittar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bittar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tarek Y. Bittar practice?
Dr. Tarek Bittar practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Valencia Surgeons, Valencia Orthopedic Surgeons, and Valencia Sports Medicine Doctors.