Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tarek Bittar
Dr. Tarek Bittar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valencia, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bittar is affiliated with Los Alamitos Med Ctr, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus and Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital. Dr. Bittar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tarek Bittar has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Tarek Bittar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valencia, CA.
Dr. Michael Shapiro
Trauma Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Valencia, CA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Charles Young
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Valencia, CA 0.03 mi14
Dr. Robert Roth
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Valencia, CA 0.03 mi41