A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Eid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Eid is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Eid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eid graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Eid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Eid MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tarek Eid practice?
- Dr. Tarek Eid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tarek Eid practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Harrisonburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Pulmonologists.