Learn more about Dr. Tarek El-Sawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek El-Sawy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Sawy
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. El-Sawy Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Sawy graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. El-Sawy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek El-Sawy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tarek El-Sawy practice?
- Dr. Tarek El-Sawy has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarek El-Sawy practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.