A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek El-Sawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Sawy graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. El-Sawy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek El-Sawy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tarek El-Sawy practice?
- Dr. Tarek El-Sawy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tarek El-Sawy practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.