Learn more about Dr. Tarek Elalayli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Elalayli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elalayli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elalayli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elalayli graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elalayli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Galal Elalayli MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Tarek G. Elalayli practice?
- Dr. Tarek Elalayli has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tarek Elalayli practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Mount Juliet, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Nolensville, TN.
See Mount Juliet Surgeons.