Learn more about Dr. Tarek Elalayli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Elalayli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elalayli
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elalayli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elalayli graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elalayli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Galal Elalayli MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Tarek G. Elalayli practice?
- Dr. Tarek Elalayli has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tarek Elalayli practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Mount Juliet, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Nolensville, TN.
See Mount Juliet Orthopedic Surgeons.