Learn more about Dr. Tarek Elalayli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Elalayli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Elalayli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elalayli graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Elalayli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elalayli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tarek G. Elalayli practice?
Dr. Tarek Elalayli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Hermitage Orthopedic Surgeons.