A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Garada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Garada is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Garada, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garada graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garada has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek M Garada MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tarek M. Garada practice?
- Dr. Tarek Garada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tarek Garada practices Pediatrics near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI.
See Farmington Pediatricians.