A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Garada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Garada, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garada graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Garada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tarek M. Garada practice?
Dr. Tarek Garada practices Pediatrics near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI.
See Farmington Pediatricians.