inactive

Tarek G Garas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

March 7th, 2015
Thank you Dr. Garas for referring me to Dr. Tolaymat!
Dr. Garas is an amazing Obstetrician and referring me to Dr. Tolaymat so they can both manage my high risk pregnancy has been a blessing! I will referred Dr. Garas over and over.

May 22nd, 2012
Dr. Garas is the best OB/GYN in the area
I would recommend Dr. Garas to any woman I care about. Dr. Garas cares. He doesn't pretend to care, he really cares. Even after continuing care after the delivery of my son, he asks about him. He remembers past conversations and checks in about how I am doing. Not only is Dr. Garas a fantastic Dr. in his bedside manner and caring, but he is also a top-notch Doctor. He has answers. He is intelligent and helpful. His skills simply amaze me. I didn't realize what I was missing with past offices until I had the experience of having Dr. Garas as my OB/GYN. hmt

August 29th, 2011
Amazing
Dr. Garas is one of the best Doctors I've had the pleasure of knowing. He is professional, efficient and really takes you into consideration.

February 3rd, 2009
Dr. Garas is amazing. He knows exactly what he's doing and is so willing to help in any way possible.