Learn more about Dr. Tarek Hadla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Hadla, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadla
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hadla Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadla graduated from Kursk State Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hadla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Salim Hadla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tarek S. Hadla practice?
- Dr. Tarek Hadla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tarek Hadla practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL and Dearborn, MI.
See Troy Family Physicians and Troy Sports Medicine Doctors.