A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Hadla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Hadla, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadla graduated from Kursk State Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hadla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Salim Hadla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tarek S. Hadla practice?
- Dr. Tarek Hadla has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tarek Hadla practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Troy, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Primary Care Doctors, Dearborn Heights Sports Medicine Doctors, and Dearborn Heights Physiatrists.