A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Hadla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Hadla, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadla
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadla graduated from Kursk State Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hadla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Salim Hadla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tarek S. Hadla practice?
- Dr. Tarek Hadla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tarek Hadla practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL and Dearborn, MI.
See Troy Family Physicians and Troy Sports Medicine Doctors.