Dr. Tarek Harb MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Rockford, IL

4.7

November 17th, 2015
I was very impressed with Dr Harb. Very friendly caring compassionate man. Spends as much time with you as needed for any questions and concerns. He has the best bedside manners I've ever experienced. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

April 1st, 2013
Best doctor ever!
When I got pregnant I was going to a different doctor in the same office until she was booked and they made an appointment with Dr.Harb. After the first visit I made sure I seen him the rest of the way. He listened to my concerns and payed close attention to my pregnancy. He caught infections that other doctors couldn't seem to catch. And he listened to my pains until he found out I was passing a kidney stone. He was very patient and understanding. He is very friendly and actually talks!. He made me feel very comfortable! I seen him once a week due to my pregnancy being rough. I did ask for him to deliver but sadly he was on vacatiion when I went into labor :[ I WISH he was a pediatrician!!! I would reccomend everyone to go to him! He's the best!

November 29th, 2012
Dr. Harb is an amazing doctor.
I have no complaints whatsoever about him. I feel he did everything in a timely manner & I felt very comfortable with him. He did an emergency cesarean section on me & I look forward to the follow up appointment. I can say with proud & joy, if I get pregnant again, I'm choosing Dr. Harb as my OB.

June 9th, 2012
Hes a very good dr. Very nice easy to talk to ...but sooo busy u have to be patience when u have an appoitment with him he has a very heavy schedule due to him being an awesome dr. :)

February 9th, 2012
The best
I was shocked with this doctor!!! He is the most amazing doctor I've ever had.