Patiebt show details Patiebt
by Sue L on Jul 11th, 2016

I had an emergency Vitrectomy and Dr Hassan was excellent! I work with physicians and have very high expectations. He was extremely knowledgable, professional, pleasant and did a fantastic job!

Saved my sight show details Saved my sight
by Douglas King on May 27th, 2016

This man, Dr. Tarek Hassan, has literally saved my life and sight.His knowledge and mannerisms have given me a tremendous amount of hope for maintaining and improving my sight for the past 5 years.I,as well as so many others, are truly indebted to this internationally known speaker and practictioner

Apr 12th, 2016

Excellent and compassionate doctor.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
Apr 6th, 2012

I had a macular hole...a frightening problem. Dr Hassan talked to me with concern, information about my eye, and assurance that he understood.My treatment was excellent and successful. I could not be happier with Dr. Hassan and remember him after several years.

Saved my Eye show details Saved my Eye
Feb 2nd, 2012

I trust Dr. Hassan as I would a friend. He speaks to me as an intelligent adult and has no problem whatsoever with explaining the finer details. He is clear, concise, and he welcomes questions. His demeanor is calm and unassuming which, considering the pressure that doctor/surgeons are under, makes him an especially fine practitioner. He is the best of them all.

Superb Retinal Surgeon show details Superb Retinal Surgeon
Jan 5th, 2011

Doctor Tarek S. Hassan operated on my eye and I regard him as excellent in every way. He displays a very kind, patient, caring, mannerism and is extremely through with his approach. It goes without saying that his credentials speak highly about his knowledge and skills as he has many awards, published papers, teaching abilities and helped develop learning programs. Other physicians in his field speak very highly of his expertise.The most important to me was the fact that he had the skills to cure my eye problem. Which required two surgeries one being Vitreoretinal Proceedure, which was blood removal from the eye caused from a blow to it. The 2nd surgery was a removal of the lens that was damaged so a new one could be put in it's place. There was a lot of treatment before, during and after the surgery. I am elated to report that everything went extremely well and most cases like mine the patient would loose his eye. So, on a scale of 1 to 10 he is definitely a 10 in regards to his surgery skills.

Oct 28th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr.Hassan. I am completly satisfied with my eye surgery. No discomfort whatsoever. Fhank you Dr. Hassan