Learn more about Dr. Tarek Husayni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Husayni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Husayni, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Husayni graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Madrid.
Dr. Husayni has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Husayni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tarek S. Husayni practice?
Dr. Tarek Husayni practices Nuclear Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crest Hill, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Oak Lawn Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Oak Lawn Pediatricians, Oak Lawn Pediatric Specialists, and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.