Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tarek Koussayer
Dr. Tarek Koussayer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alvin, TX, with another office in Webster, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Koussayer is affiliated with University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston, Mainland Medical Center and Columbia Mainland Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tarek Koussayer has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...