A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Mahdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Mahdi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Mahdi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahdi graduated from Medical University - Sofia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahdi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Mahdi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tarek Mahdi practice?
- Dr. Tarek Mahdi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tarek Mahdi practices Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Corona Family Physicians.