A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Mahdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Mahdi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Mahdi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahdi graduated from Medical University - Sofia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mahdi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahdi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tarek Mahdi practice?
Dr. Tarek Mahdi practices Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Corona Family Physicians.