A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Mekhail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Mekhail is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Mekhail, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mekhail graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mekhail has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Mekhail MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tarek Mekhail practice?
- Dr. Tarek Mekhail has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tarek Mekhail practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Hematologists, and Orlando Oncologists.