Learn more about Dr. Tarek Mekhail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Mekhail, Medical Director of Thoracic Cancer Program is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mekhail
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mekhail Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Mekhail, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mekhail graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mekhail has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Mekhail MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tarek Mekhail practice?
- Dr. Tarek Mekhail has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarek Mekhail practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Hematologists, and Orlando Oncologists.