A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Nassif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Nassif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Nassif, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassif graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Nassif has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek R Nassif MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tarek R. Nassif practice?
- Dr. Tarek Nassif has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tarek Nassif practices Family Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Downey, CA.
See San Gabriel Family Physicians.