A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Nassif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Nassif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Nassif, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassif graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Nassif has 22 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nassif accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tarek R. Nassif practice?
Dr. Tarek Nassif practices Family Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See San Gabriel Family Physicians.