A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Souryal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Souryal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Souryal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Souryal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Souryal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Souryal graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Souryal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Omar Souryal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tarek O. Souryal practice?
- Dr. Tarek Souryal has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarek Souryal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.