A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Souryal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Souryal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Souryal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Souryal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Souryal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Souryal graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Souryal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Omar Souryal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tarek O. Souryal practice?
- Dr. Tarek Souryal has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarek Souryal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.