A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarek Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarek Youssef is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarek Youssef, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Youssef has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarek Hafez Youssef MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tarek H. Youssef practice?
- Dr. Tarek Youssef has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tarek Youssef practices Anesthesiology, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pain Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Anesthesiologists, Tempe Pediatricians, and Tempe Pain Management Doctors.