Dr. Tareq Abedin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 24th, 2013
Very knowledgeable and personal doctor. Highly recommended.

May 30th, 2012
Exceptional practice!
The receptionists, nursing staff, nurse practitioners and Dr. Abedin are all friendly and wonderful. You know you are receiving excellent care when you come to this office. The use of electronic medical records allows you to have access to your medical information and keep you informed. Highly recommend this office!

May 1st, 2012
Blessings to Dr Abedin, his family and his office!
I tend to think of Dr Abedin at Thanksgiving time when we are all focused on what we are grateful for God for. I had never had a doctor call me back to their office to "chat" about things during my physical check up. He asked my about my past and suggested that I see a counselor to work through some trauma I experienced as a child. I was on muscle relaxants and pain killers for my neck pain. He told me, "I can't force you to see someone, but I'm telling you that if you do not get help, the issues with your neck will not go away." That sentence changed my life. I did get help. It was very painful and took a long time but I did work through my issues and my neck pain completely went away. I will forever by greateful to Dr Abedin. His bedside manner is precious. His honesty was very much appreciated. Blessings to Dr Abedin, his family and his office!

August 10th, 2011
a fantastic doctor!
It is easy to recommend Dr. Abedin as he is a fantastic doctor. His blend of traditional and cutting edge medicine is sure to help any of your ailments. He is caring and compassionate to you and your condition, not to mention extremely resourceful. He is a physician who takes the time to get to know his patients as individuals, not just as another client. He attends to our whole family in a manner that is unparalleled. He is one of the few doctors left who actually take the time to *listen* to his patients, and he cares for the patient as a whole person as opposed to just a collection of symptoms. If you are frustrated with the corporate medical system, give him a try. I promise you won't be sorry.

August 9th, 2011
Dr. Abedin and his staff are very personable. He is an extremely open minded individual, caring and very knowledgable. The professional staff is excellent as well. My family and I have been at this practice for 4 or 5 years and am completely satisfied.

May 5th, 2011
Smart, Personable, Thorough
I have been seeing Dr. Abedin since 2004. I have alway found him to be smart, personable and thorough. I actually started seeing him after he treated my elderly mother for some of her issues. I was impressed enough that I switched to him as my primary care provider. I have never regretted it. It does not take long to get an appointment, Dr. Abedin's staff is nice, the office is nice, and he knows his medicine. I always feel like plenty of time and care has been given to my medical needs when I am there. Highly recommended

January 16th, 2011
Dr. Abedin
Dr. Abedin has taken care of my entire family for over a decade. He has seen us through everything from the sniffels to lyme disease, type 1 diabetes, and a serious sleeping disorder. I trust this doctor completely. I am particularly impressed with the amount of time he spends with patients and his commitment to getting to know patients on a personal level. He truly feels like a family friend. The staff in his office are wonderful people and very efficient. I just can't say enough about Dr. Abedin and his practice. He is a great doctor and someone you will look forward to seeing when you make an appointment! Highly recommended!

November 16th, 2010
Amy
I have been going to Dr. Abedin for years, along with my other family members. It amazes me how smart and well rounded he is as a doctor. As such, he offers more specialties than any doctor I know.

November 13th, 2010
Wonderful Practice.
My family and I are patients of Dr. Abedins and we just love coming to see him and his nurse practioners Angie and Doreen. Everyone at his practice is so friendly.

November 2nd, 2010
Always sweet and wonderful
Dr Abedin and Angie are always patient, attentive and very responsive to all of my healthcare needs. Thank you to Dr Abedin and all of his staff for outstanding service.

October 13th, 2010
It is great until the Dr. comes in......
I suffered for years with Lyme disease. Dr. Abedin ruled out everything BUT Lyme disease and still refused that Lyme disease existed even after our County was named highest Lyme disease rate in the nation. By the time I had the nerve to leave the practice I was unable to read/write from the Lyme disease. He saved my life all right--by being an awful Dr. and making me want to go see a different Dr. It is amazing how many "tests" that are "necessary" can be done in his office.

September 20th, 2010
Awful Dr. Great physicians assistants
When I first moved to this area he was recommended to me as a doctor because I had an HMO at work. I only ever saw the PA the first year I was here. She was great! Then one day, I saw the doctor. I was not impressed. It was for a bug bite and I was having numbing tenderness in my leg. He couldn't tell me or help me more than what I had googled on the Internet. But, I thought, I'd give him several more chances. When we had our first daughter, since we were already established here, we took her there for her well baby appts. What a crock. He could never answer my questions, immediately gave his opinions on answering a baby's cry. (which was to let her cry) then I caught him in contradiction to his thoughts and methods on that. It was too much when my real concern was her reflux, a diagnosis he wasn't willing to make. I've had better doctor care at urgent cares than here. Will only see the PA here if needed.