A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tareq Al baghdadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tareq Al baghdadi is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Al baghdadi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tareq Al baghdadi MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tareq Al baghdadi practice?
- Dr. Tareq Al baghdadi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tareq Al baghdadi practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Canton, MI.
See Royal Oak Hematologists and Royal Oak Oncologists.