A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tareq Elqousy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tareq Elqousy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tareq Elqousy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Eating Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Lead Poisoning
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Elqousy graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Elqousy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tareq Elqousy MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tareq Elqousy practice?
- Dr. Tareq Elqousy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tareq Elqousy practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Atwater, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA and Merced, CA.
See Atwater Internists and Atwater Pediatricians.