Learn more about Dr. Tareq Elqousy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tareq Elqousy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elqousy
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Elqousy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tareq Elqousy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Eating Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Lead Poisoning
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Elqousy graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Elqousy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tareq Elqousy MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tareq Elqousy practice?
- Dr. Tareq Elqousy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tareq Elqousy practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Pediatricians.