A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tareq Hulali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tareq Hulali, Pediatrician, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tareq Hulali, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulali graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hulali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tareq Hulali MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tareq Hulali practice?
- Dr. Tareq Hulali has 1 office location.
Dr. Tareq Hulali practices Pediatrics near Midland, TX.
See Midland Pediatricians.