The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tareq Al-Khatib
Dr. Tareq Al-Khatib, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Charlotte, FL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Al-Khatib is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital, Peace River Regional Medical Center and Charlotte Regional Medical Center. Dr. Al-Khatib has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Tareq Al-Khatib has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Tareq Al-Khatib is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.