Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tareq Al-Khatib
Dr. Tareq Al-Khatib, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Charlotte, FL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Al-Khatib is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital, Charlotte Regional Medical Center and Peace River Regional Medical Center. Dr. Al-Khatib has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Tareq Al-Khatib has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Tareq Al-Khatib is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.
Dr. Gonzalo Carrizo
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Port Charlotte, FL 0.32 mi10
Dr. Laura Destefano
Dermatology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Port Charlotte, FL 0.35 mi11
Dr. James Bartek
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Port Charlotte, FL 0.43 mi26