A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarif Bakdash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarif Bakdash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakdash graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bakdash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Vincent Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarif Bakdash MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tarif Bakdash practice?
- Dr. Tarif Bakdash has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarif Bakdash practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Rolla, MO.
See Rolla Neurologists.