A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarif Mustafa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mustafa graduated from Univ D`Aix-Marseille Ii, Uer De Med, Marseille, France.
Dr. Mustafa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mustafa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tarif H. Mustafa practice?
Dr. Tarif Mustafa practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.