Learn more about Dr. Tarif Smadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarif Smadi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smadi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarif Smadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smadi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Smadi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-South Shore
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarif Smadi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tarif Smadi practice?
- Dr. Tarif Smadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarif Smadi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners, and Milwaukee Pulmonologists.