A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarig Muzamil Ali -Dinar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarig Muzamil Ali -Dinar is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muzamil Ali -Dinar graduated from Albert Szent Gyoryi Med School.
Dr. Muzamil Ali -Dinar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarig Sharif Muzamil Ali -Dinar MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Tarig S. Muzamil Ali -Dinar practice?
- Dr. Tarig Muzamil Ali -Dinar has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarig Muzamil Ali -Dinar practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatric Specialists.