The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer
Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Franklin, CT. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Diagnostic Radiology and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kardestuncer is affiliated with William W Backus Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Franklin, CT.
Dr. Ammar Anbari
Diagnostic Radiology, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
North Franklin, CT 0 mi17
Dr. Steven Wei
North Franklin, CT 0 mi23
Dr. Nicole Arcand
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Diagnostic Radiology, Orthopedic Surgery
North Franklin, CT 0 mi13