Learn more about Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kardestuncer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kardestuncer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kardestuncer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kardestuncer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer practice?
- Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near North Franklin, CT.
See North Franklin Surgeons and North Franklin Orthopedic Surgeons.