A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kardestuncer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kardestuncer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kardestuncer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kardestuncer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer practice?
- Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near North Franklin, CT.
See North Franklin Orthopedic Surgeons.