Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tarik Ramahi
Dr. Tarik Ramahi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterloo, IA, with other offices in Waterloo, IA and New Haven, CT (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Ramahi is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center, Mercy Hospital and Sartori Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tarik Ramahi has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Tarik Ramahi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterloo, IA.
Dr. Wissam Jaber
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Waterloo, IA 0 mi13
Dr. Salam Sbaity
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Waterloo, IA 0.05 mi13
Dr. Joud Dib
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Waterloo, IA 0.05 mi20