A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarik Sidani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarik Sidani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidani graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sidani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarik Sidani DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tarik Sidani practice?
- Dr. Tarik Sidani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tarik Sidani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Berryville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, AR.
See Berryville Orthopedic Surgeons.