Learn more about Dr. Tarik Sidani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarik Sidani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sidani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidani graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sidani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarik Sidani DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tarik Sidani practice?
- Dr. Tarik Sidani has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarik Sidani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harrison, AR.
See Harrison Orthopedic Surgeons.