A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarik Sidani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarik Sidani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidani
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sidani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidani graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sidani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarik Sidani DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tarik Sidani practice?
- Dr. Tarik Sidani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tarik Sidani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Berryville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, AR.
See Berryville Surgeons.