A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarik Wasfie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarik Wasfie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarik Wasfie, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Ingrown Nails
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasfie graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Wasfie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarik J Wasfie BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tarik J. Wasfie practice?
- Dr. Tarik Wasfie has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarik Wasfie practices Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.