Dr. Tariq Siddiqi MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2015
very thorough!
I saw dr.siddiqi for a second opinion because i had polyhydromosis i was referred by Dr.Schwartz dr.siddiqi is very thorough and examined every system on my son and assured me he was healthy and the problem was with me not my son. Today i have a happy healthy 2 1/2 month old. Thank you so much for easing my worries and concerns.

June 4th, 2012
Procedure
I was referred to Dr. Siddiqi because a blood test showed my son had Down syndrome. Dr. Siddiqi's office staff preformed an ultrasound which suggested that my son may have Down Syndrome but Dr. Siddiqi said the only way to be sure was to have an amniocentesis. He wanted me to have the amino he said "it wasn't too late to have a procedure to terminate my pregnancy." i was 5 1/2 months pregnant, Even after I told him I wasn't going to terminate he went on and on about me still having time to have "a procedure". As it turns out my son does have but he has been a tremendous blessing to me and my family, one that we would have missed out if I would have had that procedure Dr. Siddiqi suggested!

March 17th, 2009