A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Siddiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Siddiqi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqi
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Siddiqi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq A Siddiqi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tariq A. Siddiqi practice?
- Dr. Tariq Siddiqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Siddiqi practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Emergency Physicians, Adrian Family Physicians, and Adrian Internists.