A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Siddiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Siddiqi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqi
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Siddiqi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq A Siddiqi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tariq A. Siddiqi practice?
- Dr. Tariq Siddiqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Siddiqi practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Emergency Physicians, Adrian Primary Care Doctors, and Adrian Internists.