A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Siddiqui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Siddiqui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Aqil Siddiqui MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tariq A. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Tariq Siddiqui has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Siddiqui practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Adrian, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, MI and Canton, MI.
See Adrian Emergency Physicians, Adrian Family Physicians, and Adrian Internists.