A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Awan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Awan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Awan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Awan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tariq M. Awan practice?
Dr. Tariq Awan practices General Practice, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Warren General Practitioners, Warren Family Physicians, Warren Pain Management Doctors, Warren Sports Medicine Doctors, Warren Emergency Physicians, and Warren Anesthesiologists.