A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Awan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Awan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Awan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Awan DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Awan practice?
- Dr. Tariq Awan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Awan practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.