A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Butt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Butt is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Butt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butt graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Butt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Butt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Butt practice?
- Dr. Tariq Butt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Butt practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.