Neurologist
Video profile

Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Doorani has treated me for seizures. I have not had recurrent seizures for long time. He is wonderful, extremely knowledgeable and kind and courteous. I highly recommend him.

Best Neurologist in my book! show details Best Neurologist in my book!
Mar 7th, 2011

Dr. Doorani takes time with you to listen to everything going on. He then checks for any and all tests reports. At that time he gives ideas that will help your situation, and or make a diagnosis. But he makes sure that you are well informed of what is going on before you leave. GREAT DOCTORS ONLY DO THAT ANYMORE!

Most Caring DOCTOR show details Most Caring DOCTOR
by Karlene Yasui on Feb 28th, 2011

DR. Doorani has always been kind and considerate EVERY time I see him. I have multiple problems and he takes care to address all of them! From severe migraines, a cyst in the brain and cervical spondylosis, he has shown me the most compassion of any doctor!!! Thank You Dr. Doorani!!

Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr. Doorani was my daughter's neurologist after she suffered a stroke in utero and seizures at 1 day old. He was so quick in getting her a diagnosis and getting her on the medication she needed to be on. Dr. Doorani was AMAZING with my daughter, and VERY easy for my husband and I to talk to and understand what was happening with our daughters care. I truly felt Dr. Doorani wanted what was best for our daughter. Because of him, we were able to get her the care she needed. She is now a happy, seizure free (seizure medication free also!) 3 year old little girl. Because of Dr. Doorani's quick diagnoses, she has not had any seizures since she was a day old.