Neurologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Feb 18th, 2014

Made an appt 4 weeks out. Office called the day before and rescheduled for another 2 weeks out. Office called the afternoon before and rescheduled for a different time the following day. Arrived 15 minutes early to fill out forms and make co-pay. Waited 1 hour and 20 minutes, then told receptionist that I was going home. Never heard from anyone. Of course they kept the co-pay.

Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Doorani has treated me for seizures. I have not had recurrent seizures for long time. He is wonderful, extremely knowledgeable and kind and courteous. I highly recommend him.

|  Best Neurologist in my book!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

Dr. Doorani takes time with you to listen to everything going on. He then checks for any and all tests reports. At that time he gives ideas that will help your situation, and or make a diagnosis. But he makes sure that you are well informed of what is going on before you leave. GREAT DOCTORS ONLY DO THAT ANYMORE!

|  Most Caring DOCTOR  |  show details
by Karlene Yasui on Feb 28th, 2011

DR. Doorani has always been kind and considerate EVERY time I see him. I have multiple problems and he takes care to address all of them! From severe migraines, a cyst in the brain and cervical spondylosis, he has shown me the most compassion of any doctor!!! Thank You Dr. Doorani!!

Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr. Doorani was my daughter's neurologist after she suffered a stroke in utero and seizures at 1 day old. He was so quick in getting her a diagnosis and getting her on the medication she needed to be on. Dr. Doorani was AMAZING with my daughter, and VERY easy for my husband and I to talk to and understand what was happening with our daughters care. I truly felt Dr. Doorani wanted what was best for our daughter. Because of him, we were able to get her the care she needed. She is now a happy, seizure free (seizure medication free also!) 3 year old little girl. Because of Dr. Doorani's quick diagnoses, she has not had any seizures since she was a day old.

|  Where did you move to?  |  show details
by Kirk & Penny McCammon on Sep 10th, 2009

Dr. Doorani,We saw you at the 87th st. clinic. You left there and now we can't find you. Please email us & let us know where you are practicing!Kirk McCammon360-882-2759kphnm@q.com

|  Kind and understanding  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 20th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Doorani has been treating my son for migraines for several years. He has been patient, kind, and understanding with him, looking into t...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Jan 29th, 2006 on yahoo.com

We can't wait to go back: Both my husband and I see Dr Doorani for different neurology conditions, and we both love him. He is very honest and open with you.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com