A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Faridi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Faridi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faridi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faridi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Faridi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faridi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Faridi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Forest View Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Mahmood Faridi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tariq M. Faridi practice?
- Dr. Tariq Faridi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Faridi practices Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.