A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Ghafoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Ghafoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghafoor
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghafoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Ghafoor, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghafoor graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghafoor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Mohammad Ghafoor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tariq M. Ghafoor practice?
- Dr. Tariq Ghafoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Ghafoor practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists and Phoenix Addiction Specialists.