A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Ghafoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Ghafoor, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghafoor graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghafoor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Mohammad Ghafoor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tariq M. Ghafoor practice?
- Dr. Tariq Ghafoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Ghafoor practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists and Phoenix Addiction Specialists.