A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Haddad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Haddad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Moussa Haddad MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tariq M. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Tariq Haddad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Haddad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Falls Church Internists and Falls Church Cardiologists.