A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Hassan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hassan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Hassan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Md, Univ. Of Jordan.
Dr. Hassan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Hassan MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Hassan practice?
- Dr. Tariq Hassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Hassan practices Neurology and Psychiatry near North Chicago, IL.
See North Chicago Neurologists and North Chicago Psychiatrists.