A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Irfan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Irfan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irfan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Irfan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irfan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irfan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
- St Cloud Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Bin Irfan MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq B. Irfan practice?
- Dr. Tariq Irfan has 15 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Irfan practices Neurology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hartland, WI and Oconomowoc, WI.
See Kissimmee Neurologists.