A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Cheema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Cheema is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheema graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Cheema has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Javed Cheema MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tariq J. Cheema practice?
- Dr. Tariq Cheema has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Cheema practices Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.