A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Jamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Jamil is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Jamil, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamil graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Jamil has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Jamil MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Jamil practice?
- Dr. Tariq Jamil has 16 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Jamil practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Ozone Park, NY.
See Far Rockaway Internists and Far Rockaway Cardiologists.