A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Jamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Jamil, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamil graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jamil has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jamil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tariq Jamil practice?
Dr. Tariq Jamil practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, and Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.