Learn more about Dr. Tariq Jamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Jamil is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamil
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jamil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Jamil, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamil graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Jamil has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Jamil MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Jamil practice?
- Dr. Tariq Jamil has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Jamil practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.