Dr. Tariq Javed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tariq Javed?

June 30th, 2016

He has performed 3 surgeries on me and all we successful. He is no nonsense and doesn't have a great bedside manner but he is a fantastic surgeon who can certainly improve your quality of life.

November 20th, 2015

A very irresponsible surgeon

Dr. Javed is such a horrible doctor to visit that I cannot think why he is attracting patients. He does not explain anything to his patients satisfaction. I would not recommend him to anyone.

August 9th, 2015

Absolutely horrible post surgery care in hospital, terrible bedside manner and ugly disrespectful to my caregiver and family

July 9th, 2015

Neck and Lower back spine fusions, disc removals

Dr Javed is an excellent surgeon. He has performed 4 neck/spine surgeries on my wife, one of which was a repair from another surgeons work. Every surgery has been successful without complications or any post-op problems. His beside manner is short and too the point but his work is outstanding.

May 15th, 2015

Dr. Doesn't care Obamacare

Bedside manner sucks. Wants to blame all conditions on weight after my at work injury

February 3rd, 2015

Awesome doctor. Know his stuff. I recommend him for any back or head surgery that is needed

December 11th, 2014

I had an appointment with Dr. Javed, after having an MRI on my neck. He referred me to at neurologist. He was very nice, and his office staff was exceptionally nice, and helpful. I didn't need a follow up with Dr. Javed.

March 25th, 2014

HORRIBLE STAFF

I've always heard great things about Dr. Javed as a surgeon. However I have found his office staff including the Manager, Debbie, to be very very hateful and unprofessional. Not sure that I will follow up with this office again.

July 29th, 2013

Great....

I was amazed with Dr. Javed's knowledge. He was quick to identify what the issues were and knew how to fix them. His staff is even more amazing. They were prompt in returning calls and e-mails. But, I will tell you one thing. Dr. Javed is straight and forward. But, he is one dang good surgeon. 4 weeks after having a few discs replaced, bone spurs removed and spinal fusion.... I was feeling good enough to return to work. I still have some pain. But, the pain is over 80% less than what it was. No more pain down the left arm, no more tingling and no more spasms. Having Dr. Javed do this surgery was one of the best choices I ever made.

July 16th, 2013

A Great Experience

It was truly a blessing having Dr. Javed as my neurosurgeon. He takes his time to explain your condition and the options you have. From the time you meet him, it becomes extremely clear that Dr. Javed cares for your health- not just a payday. His staff is patient and caring as well- they don't rush you or pressure into things at all. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Javed for your needs. He's definitely one of the best in Atlanta!

August 16th, 2011

Past patient 7 years now

Doctor Javed was my second opinion on a cervical herniation. 7 years ago, my pain had gotten so horible i could not sit for more than 15 minutes without terrible pain in my knees and back, migrane headaches every day, numbness in my hands and arms from time to time. Back pain that made me cry it hurt so bad. Doctor Javed is a very quiet and soft spoken man. He is short in his diagnosis time with you because he is just that good and doesnt have to look at your film for hours on end to figure out what he is looking at. If you are looking for a best friend then you are looking for the wrong thing. you should be looking for a qualified, experianced doctor. I am today still at 95% recovery and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. Get over the need for a talk show host and start looking for the talent because he has just that. :O}Thankyou Doctor Javed from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

June 12th, 2011

Rude,disrespectful, intimidating, no recommendations, scare tactic with unrelated problem;