A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Khalil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Khalil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khalil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khalil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tariq Khalil practice?
Dr. Tariq Khalil practices Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists.